You can now order the fabulous new career-spanning CD and double vinyl The Story of Ian Prowse.
The album contains the very best of Ian’s classic songwriting from Pele, Amsterdam and this decade’s albums released under his own name.
Included is a specially-recorded brand-new song Only The Love as well as a souvenir booklet and the first-ever appearance on vinyl for the likes of Home, Love Phenomenon, I Did It For Love and My Name Is Dessie Warren.
The full track-listing of Ian’s very best work is here:
- Home (Played on BBC Radio 2 by Janice Long Radio 20 twenty nights in a row)
- Does This Train Stop On Merseyside (Huge John Peel fav, covered by Christy Moore and many others)
- Fair Blows The Wind For France. (Biggest UK hit for Pele)
- Fireworks. (Classic title track to first Pele album)
- I Did It For Love (Stand out song from ‘Who Loves Ya Baby’)
- Love Phenomenon (Much loved 1st Amsterdam single)
- Somethings Changed (‘Here I Lie’ single)
- Raid The Palace (BBC Radio 1 A list)
- Here I Lie (Title track to highly acclaimed latest LP)
- Fat Black Heart (Lead single from ‘Sport Of Kings’ album)
- My Name Is Dessie Warren (Favourite from ‘Companeros’)
- Taking On The World (BBC Radio 2 playlist single)
- Policemen (Fan favourite from ‘Fireworks’)
- The Ballad Of North John Street (Poll winner from ‘Here I Lie’)
- Don’t Throw Your Love Away (Duet with Elvis Costello on EMI Records)
- Megalomania (Number 1 hit in South Africa)
- Nothing’s Goin’ Right (Featuring Christy Moore)
- Only The Love (specially recorded brand new song)