23rd March 2020
CONFIRMED RESCHEDULED EVENTS:
- THE LOVELY EGGS (16TH JULY 2020)
- WE ARE NOT DEVO (17TH JULY 2020)
- BAMBARA (3RD AUGUST 2020)
- SPACE (7TH AUGUST 2020)
- CLEARWATER (CCR) (27TH AUGUST 2020)
- NORDIC GIANTS (10TH SEPTEMBER 2020)
- WARM DIGITS (11TH SEPTEMBER 2020)
- SQUID (14TH SEPTEMBER 2020)
- WENDY JAMES (19th SEPTEMBER 2020)
- RATBOY (21ST SEPTEMBER 2020)
- GUN (24TH SEPTEMBER 2020)
- PEGGY SUE (26TH SEPTEMBER 2020 – CLUNY 2)
- MEATRAFFLE (27TH SEPTEMBER – CLUNY 2)
- INDIA ELECTRIC CO. (30TH SEPTEMBER 2020)
- GERRY MCAVOY ‘BAND OF FRIENDS’ (2ND OCTOBER 2020)
- KANEDA RECORDS: JOHN PAUL (16TH OCTOBER 2020)
- BIG BRAVE (18TH OCTOBER 2020)
- ASHLEY HENRY (20TH OCTOBER 2020)
- BERNIE MARSDEN ‘READY & WILLING’ (22ND OCTOBER)
- KING KHAN & THE SHRINES (1ST NOVEMBER 2020)
- SARI SCHORR (4TH NOVEMBER 2020)
- OH MY GOD! IT’S THE CHURCH (6TH NOVEMBER 2020)
- THOMAS BENJAMIN WILDE ESQ. (13TH NOVEMBER 2020 – CLUNY 2)
- HANDS OFF GRETEL (18TH NOVEMBER 2020)
- ELEPHANT SESSIONS (29TH NOVEMBER 2020 – CLUNY 2)
- SNAKE OIL & HARMONY (29TH NOVEMBER 2020)
- SACRI MONTI (7TH DECEMBER)
- NOBLE JACKS (16TH DECEMBER 2020)
- HELEN MONEY (18TH DECEMBER 2020)
- THE ARMOURY SHOW (16TH JANUARY 2021)
- DEAN WAREHAM (24TH JANUARY 2021)
- MARTIN TURNER (27TH JANUARY 2021)
- TRANSMISSION (30TH JANUARY 2021)
- SINNERBOY (5TH FEBRUARY 2021)
- GRACE PETRIE (14TH MARCH 2021)
- PICTISH TRAIL (1ST APRIL 2021)
- ULTRASOUND (4TH APRIL 2021)
- TANKUS THE HENGE (10TH APRIL 2021)
All tickets for the original dates are still valid.
20th March 2020
Dear Friends of The Cluny,
Further to Tuesday’s announcement about temporary closure of both of our venues, we can confirm this morning that this is going to extend at least until the end of April.
Several events have already confirmed rescheduled dates for later in the year, and existing customers who purchased tickets online will be automatically informed of the new dates via email. In the case of events postponing, refunds will be offered immediately upon confirmation of the new date. All original tickets will still be valid for rescheduled events. For events that have cancelled entirely, refunds are available from point of purchase.
We’re in the process of compiling a comprehensive list of all cancelled or postponed events, and their status regarding rescheduling, which will be posted to our website and social media later this afternoon.
As it stands, the bar and kitchen are open as normal until further notice.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated with any further developments.
17th March 2020
Friends Of The Cluny,
We take public safety and the health of our customers extremely seriously, and as such we have made the difficult, but rational, decision to close both of our venues and postpone all live events for at least the next fortnight, pending further advice from local and central Government, which has been noticeably lacking thus far.
Customers will be informed directly from ticketing outlets as soon as new dates for postponed events are confirmed. Refunds for cancelled events are available from point of purchase, online sales will be refunded automatically.
As the situation is changing on an almost hourly basis please bear with us as this is an unprecedented situation for all and we’re having to make some extremely difficult decisions. Further announcements from our bar and kitchen are imminent and we will be sure to keep everyone updated as our situation changes.