FRIENDS OF THE CLUNY! LIVE MUSIC IS BACK!
We are delighted to announce that over the coming months we will be playing host to some of our favourite local artists in the safe, fully-seated, and socially distanced environment of Cluny 2.
As always, the safety of our customers, staff, and artists is extremely important to us, and as such our management team have spent the last four months working on the best possible way to use the venue space in a way that safely works for all and adheres to all current national guidelines.
The venue will be fully seated, with a reduced capacity of 60. Tickets are available to purchase in advance only (no sales on the door) in groups of up to 6 persons max. to ensure we have correct track and trace information for everyone who attends. All seats and tables are at a minimum distance of at least 2m from each other and seats/tables will be allocated in advance upon booking. The venue bar will be open with table service only, and a one way system for entry/exit and toilets will also be in operation to ensure customers remain at a safe distance from one another. These new arrangements will all be clearly signposted inside the venue, and we will have three of our fantastic staff on hand to monitor the doors, bar, and guide customers to their allocated seats and answer any questions upon arrival. All Cluny staff, as well as our engineers, will wear face protection at all times.
Lineups will feature one live act only, performing several sets over the course of a day; afternoon, matinee, and evening shows (see website for exact details). The venue will be fully cleared out and disinfected in between performances and doors will open one hour before each set begins to help ensure that audience arrival times are as evenly spread as possible.
Obviously we’re aware that this is a bit of an unconventional setup compared to our usual ‘pre-2020’ gigs, but we’re all confident that this new arrangement is going to be extremely enjoyable for audience and artists alike.
Hopefully see you all soon!
Lineup is as follows and tickets are NOW ON SALE.
The Cluny STRONGLY advises that all groups of tickets are used by members of the same household.
– More announcements incoming!
A Festival, A Parade
Me Lost Me
Rob Heron & The Tea Pad Orchestra
The Lake Poets
Witness Protection Programme
Phil Davids & The Good Times Band
13th SEPTEMBER 2021
CONFIRMED RESCHEDULED EVENTS:
- KING KHAN & THE SHRINES (1ST NOVEMBER 2020)
- OH MY GOD! IT’S THE CHURCH (6TH NOVEMBER 2020)
- THOMAS BENJAMIN WILDE ESQ. (13TH NOVEMBER 2020 – CLUNY 2)
- HANDS OFF GRETEL (18TH NOVEMBER 2020)
- ELEPHANT SESSIONS (29TH NOVEMBER 2020 – CLUNY 2)
- SNAKE OIL & HARMONY (29TH NOVEMBER 2020)
- REN HARVIEU (3RD DECEMBER 2020)
- SACRI MONTI (7TH DECEMBER)
- DOUGIE ROBERTSON’S SPRINGSTEEN SESSIONS (13TH DECEMBER 2021)
- NOBLE JACKS (16TH DECEMBER 2020)
- HOLY FUCK (15TH JANUARY 2021)
- THE ARMOURY SHOW (16TH JANUARY 2021)
- TOM ROSENTHAL (21ST JANUARY 2021)
- DEAN WAREHAM (24TH JANUARY 2021)
- MARTIN TURNER (27TH JANUARY 2021)
- SQUID (28TH JANUARY 2021)
- TRANSMISSION (30TH JANUARY 2021)
- SINNERBOY (5TH FEBRUARY 2021)
- CHANTEL MCGREGOR (12TH FEBRUARY 2021)
- PORRIDGE RADIO (16TH FEBRUARY 2021)
- GRAVE LINES /DYSTOPIAN FUTURE MOVIES /GOBLINSMOKER (18TH FEBRUARY 2021)
- THE LOVELY EGGS (25TH FEBRUARY 2021)
- FUR (5TH MARCH 2021)
- GRACE PETRIE (14TH MARCH 2021)
- BAMBARA (15th MARCH 2021)
- ASHLEY HENRY (16TH MARCH 2021)
- DRY CLEANING (19TH MARCH 2021)
- TYKETTO (24TH MARCH 2021)
- BOB LOG III (25TH MARCH 2021)
- yourcodenameis:milo (26TH MARCH 2021)
- yourcodenameis:milo (27TH MARCH 2021)
- PICTISH TRAIL (1ST APRIL 2021)
- SPACE (2ND APRIL 2021)
- ULTRASOUND (4TH APRIL 2021)
- WENDY JAMES (7TH APRIL 2021)
- INDIA ELECTRIC CO. (7TH APRIL 2021)
- BAD TOUCH (8TH APRIL 2021)
- TANKUS THE HENGE (10TH APRIL 2021)
- MEATRAFFLE (18TH APRIL 2021)
- THE CHAMELEONS (20TH APRIL 2021)
- TIDE LINES (21ST APRIL 2021)
- CLEARWATER CREEDENCE REVIVAL (23RD APRIL 2021)
- CLEARWATER CREEDENCE REVIVAL (24TH APRIL 2021)
- NOVA TWINS (27TH APRIL 2021)
- OZRIC TENTACLES – ELECTRONIC (1ST MAY 2021)
- TYGERS OF PAN TANG (5TH MAY 2021)
- NOBLE JACKS (8TH MAY 2021)
- THE JAM’D (15TH MAY 2021)
- GONG (20TH MAY 2021)
- URBAN VOODOO MACHINE (21ST MAY 2021)
- TOM ROBINSON (22ND MAY 2021)
- GENE LOVES JEZEBEL (26TH MAY 2021)
- NICOLE ATKINS (28TH MAY 2021)
- HELEN MONEY (28TH MAY 2021 – CLUNY 2)
- THE SPECIALS LTD (30TH MAY 2021)
- SACRI MONTI (7TH JUNE 2021)
- LEGENDARY SHACK SHAKERS (1ST JULY 2021)
- WE ARE NOT DEVO (16TH JULY 2021)
- THE BIRTHDAY MASSACRE (29TH JULY 2021)
- SPEAR OF DESTINY (9TH SEPTEMBER 2021)
- GERRY MCAVOY ‘BAND OF FRIENDS’ (8TH OCTOBER 2021)
- THE VAPORS (21ST OCTOBER 2021)
- NICK HARPER (8TH OCTOBER 2021)
- LOADED (16TH OCTOBER 2021)
- CARAVAN (22ND OCTOBER 2021)
- BERNIE MARSDEN (30TH OCTOBER 2021)
- THE HEIMATDAMISCH (27TH NOVEMBER 2021)
- THE STYLE COUNCILLORS (4TH DECEMBER 2021)
- DANKO JONES (7TH DECEMBER 2021)
All tickets for the original dates are still valid
20th March 2020
Dear Friends of The Cluny,
Further to Tuesday’s announcement about temporary closure of both of our venues, we can confirm this morning that this is going to extend at least until the end of April.
Several events have already confirmed rescheduled dates for later in the year, and existing customers who purchased tickets online will be automatically informed of the new dates via email. In the case of events postponing, refunds will be offered immediately upon confirmation of the new date. All original tickets will still be valid for rescheduled events. For events that have cancelled entirely, refunds are available from point of purchase.
We’re in the process of compiling a comprehensive list of all cancelled or postponed events, and their status regarding rescheduling, which will be posted to our website and social media later this afternoon.
As it stands, the bar and kitchen are open as normal until further notice.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated with any further developments.
17th March 2020
Friends Of The Cluny,
We take public safety and the health of our customers extremely seriously, and as such we have made the difficult, but rational, decision to close both of our venues and postpone all live events for at least the next fortnight, pending further advice from local and central Government, which has been noticeably lacking thus far.
Customers will be informed directly from ticketing outlets as soon as new dates for postponed events are confirmed. Refunds for cancelled events are available from point of purchase, online sales will be refunded automatically.
As the situation is changing on an almost hourly basis please bear with us as this is an unprecedented situation for all and we’re having to make some extremely difficult decisions. Further announcements from our bar and kitchen are imminent and we will be sure to keep everyone updated as our situation changes.